Take this quick 8 point Hearing Quiz to help you determine whether you are experiencing specific hearing problems. The questions relate to everyday listening situations where many people – even those with only minor hearing losses – could experience difficulties hearing clearly.
- When watching television with others, do you need to set the volume higher than they would to hear what is being said?
- Do you often need to ask people to repeat what they have said?
- Do you often feel that other people are ‘mumbling’ or not speaking clearly?
- Do you often have trouble understanding a conversation when there is background noise or other people are talking at the same time? Have your family members / colleagues / friends asked you whether your hearing is ok?
- Do you avoid parties and social events because there is too much noise or you can’t hear what people are saying?
- During conversations in a car, a restaurant, or another noisy place, do you often misunderstand what is being said?
- Do you need to sit close to the speakers at meetings, religious services, or at the dinner table in order to understand?
- Do you often experience problems hearing and understanding what other people are saying to you when you do not have eye contact?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, give us a call today on 1300 736 995 for a friendly chat about your hearing options.