Victorian Hearing offers a complete range of audiology services – from full audiological evaluations to the fitting of musicians’ ear plugs. We offer services for adults funded privately, those receiving Government pensions, and those who have Department of Veterans’ Affairs entitlements. Our clinic is also accredited to provide services through the Office of Hearing Services.
We offer the following services from our clinics across Melbourne:
- Diagnostic hearing tests – Our comprehensive testing includes medical history; examination of the ear canal and diagnostic evaluation of hearing ability via the use of pure tone audiometry, tympanometry, and speech audiometry.
- Hearing aid fitting – Your personalised hearing solution is fitted as both a scientific and collaborative process. We ensure each and every hearing aid is fitted perfectly to each individual ear. As an independent clinic we offer unbiased advice an a broad range of hearing aid styles and technology levels.
- Lyric invisible hearing aid fitting – Our audiologists are also qualified to fit the extended wear, 24/7 hassle free Lyric hearing solution. Lyric is comfortably placed in the ear canal by our specially trained audiologists and can be worn for months at a time.
- Aural rehabilitation – Encompassing the identification, diagnosis and management of hearing loss conditions, our aural rehabilitation is designed to teach our patients how to live with their hearing loss while maintaining a high quality of life.
- Tinnitus management – Our tinnitus management program can provide advice and assistance to help patients better live with the condition.
- Pre-employment hearing tests – If your employer requires a hearing check before the commencement of a job, our trained audiologists can provide a hearing screening that’s quick and cost-effective.
- TAC hearing tests and hearing aid fitting – If your hearing has been damaged in a traffic accident, our clinics can provide you with TAC funded services that include hearing assessments and hearing aid fitting.
- Hearing protection – We offer custom made ear plugs for a range of purposes, including swimming, sleeping, listening to/playing music; noise protection.
- Hearing aid repairs and maintenance – If a hearing aid stops working, or isn’t working as well as it should, we can provide fast and effective repairs. We also offer maintenance services that include hearing aid cleaning, battery changes, and more.
- Assistive listening device advice and sales – Our friendly team can provide advice and information about a range of assistive listening devices, to use with or without hearing aids, to help improve the ease of your hearing.
For more information about invisible hearing aids, tinnitus treatment, or any of the other services listed above, call us on 1300 736 995. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.